Springwood is perfect for a quiet relaxing evening after a hectic working day
We offer a professional and friendly service where everything is tailored to your own needs. All our guests receive a personal service which can be lacking in the very big hotels. Your safety and security is assured, which we feel is particularly important for solo female travellers.
Phone 01293 775998 today to join our Business Guest Scheme and take advantage of preferential rates.
Our ‘Business Guest Scheme’ offers pre-agreed rates for our en-suite single room or single occupancy of a luxury double or twin en-suite room and includes a delicious breakfast.
In order to qualify for our special rates you should make any bookings direct with us via phone or by e-mail.
We also incorporate into the scheme a loyalty bonus whereby we allocate your business with one ‘credit’ for each night booked and after 10 ‘credits’ you receive a complimentary night’s stay.
If you are the person responsible for making Gatwick business accommodation reservations and feel this would be of benefit to your business then please call us 01293 775998 for further information.
- Stylish en-suite rooms
- Provision of hairdryer and ironing facilities available
- Beverage tray
- Flexible stay options (room only or breakfast included)
- Flexible check-in times
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout
- Quiet reception room available with tables for working
- Free parking – on-site car park with ample spaces
- Card payments accepted
- Luxury continental breakfast menu includes ‘healthy options’
- Early breakfast available
- Courtesy collections from public transport Gatwick or Horley Train Station in fully licensed PSV vehicle
- Convenient, easy to find location
- Only minutes away from M23 and London Gatwick Airport but not under the flight path
- Surrounded by Surrey countryside and on the borders of East Sussex, West Sussex and Kent
- Under 30 miles South of Central London
- 35 minutes direct rail journey into Central London
- Horley Railway Station is a level 8-10 minute walk
- Excellent range of restaurants within a level 10 minute walk. Including a friendly 16th century pub